SUMMER GRADUATION CEREMONIES
WEDNESDAY 25 JUNE AND THURSDAY 26 JUNE 2014
GANNOCHY TENNIS CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF STIRLING CAMPUS
TIMELINE TO GRADUATION
- The date and time of each academic subject has now been allocated. Please check ceremony times and subjects for updated information on your School's graduation ceremony.
- The Invitation to attend graduation will be sent to your University email address on Wednesday 23 April.
- The deadline to register is Wednesday 28 May.
- Each graduand is entitled to two standard guest tickets. If space allows, additional tickets will be sold from Friday 30 May until Wednesday 11 June.
- On the 12/13 June, you will receive a pdf copy of your official letter of award which will be sent to your university email address. This letter will confirm that you have received your award and are therefore eligible to graduate.
- The Graduation Ball will be held on Friday 27 June. For further information, contact Lisa Rice at 01786 467141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Confused about which academic dress to order? View the examples here.
Accommodation is available on campus at our summer graduation ceremonies. View further information here:
Graduation in 360°
See the whole picture - view our latest graduations in 360 degrees (this link opens in a new window).
For further information, please contact:
> > >
Development and External Affairs
University of Stirling
44 (0) 1786 466054